Devil's Radio – George Harrison Piano, Guitar, Ukulele Chord/Tab and Lyric
Artist: George Harrison
Album/Category: Cloud Nine (1987)
2) I hear it through the day, airwaves getting filled
3) He's in the clubs and bars, and never turns it down
4) He's in your T.V. set, won't give it a rest
5) He's in the films and songs, and all your magazines
6) It's all across our lives, like a weed it's spread
7) Can creep up in the dark, make us hide behind shades
1) Like v
2) With gossip broadcast to and fro on the devil's radio.
3) Talkin' about what he don't know on the devil's radio
4) That soul betraying so and so, the devil's radio.
To Chorus 1
5) It's everywhere that you may go, the devil's radio.
To Chorus 2
6) Till nothing else has space to grow, the devil's radio.
7) And buzzing like a dynamo, the devil's radio.